I have been hearing this voice calling me toward adoption for a very long time. Even if my heart was telling me go ahead and do it, the time never seemed right. Due to other financial commitment I couldn't start saving the money for the adoption before.
Now that I have a good home to offer to a child I can focus on saving enough money for the adoption. But I know this is a long process and If I don't ask for help this is going to take me years cause adopting internationally unfortunately is very expensive.
I checked with a local adoption agency http://www.adoptionsbeyondborders.com/ to know my possibilities and at the moment I can adopt from Cambodia and Russia and soon Vietnam adoption will be possible too. So I guess by the time I manage to save the required money Vietnam will be open too.
Cost of a Russian adoption is unfortunately double that of a Cambodian or Vietnam adoption so most probably I will go with either Cambodia or Vietnam. I prefer If I can to give a home to two orphans instead of just one.
To start the adoption process I need to have most of the funds available so for now I can't apply for the pre-adoption course and for the home study. I need to make sure that I will be financially able to complete the adoption before sending my application.
So in the meantime I'm working so I can save more money, I'm searching for a part time job, I'm praying God for his help and I created this blog to raise some of the money, hoping that people can help me give a home to an orphan, or if not maybe this blog will help other people think about adoption.
With God's help and your help I can bring a child hope, please help me!!
If you can't help with the fundraising, please share this blog and say a little prayer so that this adoption will be possible.
Thanks :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment